Monday, March 14, 2011

SPRING!


Spring has sprung here in Western Colorado!! I spent the weekend with my family outside! We started our garden by planting tons of broccoli, peas, and spinach! I even spent yesterday afternoon rollerblading with my daughter! It was so much fun! Hubby walked Mr. Cash while we were at it and he was just fascinated by the wheels and how fast we could go! I could just see it in his eyes......I bet he would've loved to pull me around and see how fast we could go!!! But I, on the other hand, had no interest in crashing hard like I KNOW would happen. LOL!!

OK, to celebrate, I've just listed this new item as a custom made accessory!! It is my favorite crocheted items for Spring! The slouchy hat and fingerless gloves make wonderful accessories, the color is HOT for Spring, and I love the little roses!! Thanks to Naturally Red Photography and my friend Trina for the photos!!

OH, the set was originally made as a donation to Girls on the Run of Western Colorado. They will be auctioning it off at the Flip Flop Fling! This is a great program and I can't wait to let Heather join next year!

1 comment:

CrochetBlogger said...

Great pick for Spring!