Wednesday, March 09, 2011

What I'm Working on Wednesday


I'm stuck! My current crochet project isn't going as planned and now I'm not sure what to do. I'm waiting to hear back from the editor to hear her suggestions. But other than that...I need to whip up a hat for a friend and I am currently carrying around a large bag with my knit afghan for my bedroom. It is turning out really nice. Plus I love how simple it is to work on, so I take it with me everywhere.

Other than that, not much going on here. Working out a lot...swimsuit weather is just around the corner. Toning up, but not loosing much weight. The weather is starting to get nice and I am really starting to look forward to some quality family time outside in beautiful Colorado!

Anyone working on something special they want to share?? Have a great day!

1 comment:

CrochetBlogger said...

I really hate working with multiple colors but want to get more used to it so right now I'm working on creating a simple grocery store tote bag in a variety of colors.