Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Time to Vote!




It's that time again! Time to vote for the Crochet Liberation Front Flamie Awards!! Anyone with a love of crochet is allowed to vote and I am honored to have been nominated in 2 categories this year!! Whooo hoooooo!!! You can find me under Best Crochet Designer for Children and my Tulip Baby Set is nominated for the Best Design for Children!!


Please go vote for me!! I would so love to win one of these awards and will proudly display it on my blog! :-)

Here is a link for you to vote:
GO VOTE
and once you do, you will receive a copy of this awesome scarf designed by my friend Tracie!


If you need some help, here is a link to the voting reference guide with tons of photos and links!

1 comment:

CrochetBlogger said...

Good luck on the award! The Tulip Baby Set is adorable.

I'm there under best crochet blog nominations along with several other awesome bloggers.