Wednesday, August 19, 2009

I'm Here!

Sorry guys....I got sucked into another book! LOL!! But that's done now and I need to get back to work.

Looks like Blanket A is winning the design idea contest. (See HERE for more info) If you haven't already, please vote for your favorite. I hope to go yarn shopping just as soon as my paypal account builds back up!!

Other than that, I am slowly working on some more designs to self-publish. And, of course, trying to get back into the school-day routines.

And just to let you know, I've added a few new items to my etsy shop!

You can now have your very own, custom made, Great With Jeans Poncho in your choice of 5 fabulous colors!

And I happen to have a Breast Cancer Skinny Scarf ready to ship!

More items to be added soon!! Hope you all have a GREAT day!

1 comment:

Whims And Trims said...

LOVE the poncho...super cute...great work! :)