Monday, October 20, 2008

Do you Twitter?? And Crochet??? Palin too!



I'm looking for some fellow crocheters to follow on Twitter!! Come and check out my page.....follow me and I'll follow you!!! I try to update it as often as I can!!



Also, remember this post about Obama coming to my town, Grand Junction? Well, it took a while, but the republicans will be here tonight!! Sarah Palin will be speaking at Suplizio field! You can read more about it here. Now, she may not be speaking at such a neat location as Obama, but I have a feeling that they had to choose the football field because I think this will have an even LARGER turnout....considering all the McCain/Palin signs I see in a ton of yards! I rarely see Obama ones. I'll definately be listening via the internet!

OK, it's Monday. That means I get to clean the house and do laundry. Yay for me, LOL!!!

1 comment:

tanglust said...

You know I follow you on Twitter, and I will not comment on anything political or religion. Blame my strict "lady" training when I grew up in Connecticut.