Friday, October 17, 2008

Tangle Grand Opening!


Tomorrow I will be at the new location of Tangle Yarns here in Grand Junction! They are now located at 525 Main Street and are having their Grand Opening Celebration tomorrow, Saturday the 18th, from 10am to 4!!
I will be there with hook in hand working on a sample BJ's Baby Blanket for a class I will be teaching there next month! Stop by and say HI!!
See all the wonderful new yarns they have stocked, browse the sales, and they'll even have FOOD!!! I'll be there to answer your crochet questions and visiting!! Hope to see you there!

4 comments:

c said...

Wish I could be there and take your class! Nevere had much luck learning to crochet...Mom tried many times.

Anonymous said...

Now that looks like my kind of hang out!

tanglust said...

So cool, wish I could work in a yarn shop. Oh but wait - I would just spend all my earnings on knitting and crocheting stuff...I already have 3 piles of stashes probably a good thing I never worked at a yarn shop for sure. LOL

Jennifer Cirka said...

LOL!! I get paid in store credit!!