Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Now that didn't take long!

Wow! It's official now! The school year has DEFINATELY started!!! Wanna guess how I know??? Because I now have my first head cold of the season!! YUP!! Runny nose, scratchy throat, body aches.....got'em all! I think I've even gone through 1/2 a box of kleenex since I woke up! EWwwwwwwwww!

Sorry I haven't been around much lately...been busy setting up the new Pink Zebra website. We are making some big changes, so stick around to see them!

Ok, I think I will go and make me a nice cup of hot tea with honey....hope I feel better soon!

2 comments:

Jus Shar Designs said...

My son's friend just commented yesterday that he's had a stuffy head for the last few days. He also said that he never feels like this.

I assured him that it was probably due to being back in school with all those germy people. And we agreed that washing his hands and using the "germ gel" might help.

Shannon said...

I hope you feel better soon!