Thursday, September 04, 2008

THANK YOU!!


First, thanks for all the well wishes that I get well soon. I am feeling better....but that may just be because I've got some good medicine in me, LOL!! I should be almost normal by morning.....I HOPE!!


And I also want to thank all of you who have downloaded my newest free crochet pattern (Retro Rings Tam). In the past 8 days, it has been downloaded over 100 times!!!! That's not counting the number of you who just copy/paste from my blog! WOW!! I'm guessing you all like this one, huh?


OK, I need to go and get ready for Heather's parent night at school. I can't wait to find out what is going on!! She never brings anything home or remembers what she did that day! Ahhhhhh...5 year olds! But it's so HARD for ME!! I'm so used to being involved in her life 24/7, that this "not knowing what she is doing" is KILLING ME!!!

No comments: