Saturday, May 12, 2007

I was tagged!!

Oh boy!!! I got tagged by my friend Teri.

This game of tag says we have to:
FIRST: List seven random facts/habits about yourself

LOL!! Ok...this should be good....let me think...

1. I married my high school sweetheart at age 20. We were married 5 years before we got divorced.

2. My wonderful (second) husband was an usher in my first wedding..........

3. I am definately a daddy's girl. Unfortunately my dad passed away 10 years ago....today.

4. I competed in Miss Majorette of Pennsylvania and the Beaver County Regatta Queen pageants.

5. I have one grandparent that is still alive, my father's mother, and I don't even know her name. I believe she lives in Florida.

6. My quirk for dealing with bad/frustrating situations is to vent and complain for a while, then suck it up and move on, LOL!!

7. I am happy to announce that I have lost 20 lbs in the past 6 months!! (and 5" in my waist!!!)

SECOND, I have to choose another SEVEN bloggers to tag and list their names in your blog (Do I even know 7 other bloggers???) If you have already been picked, just let me know and I will change my list!

1. Wendy
2. Ginger
3. Nina
4. Debra
5. Kim
6. Dee
7. Lorri


THIRD: Leave your seven tagged bloggers comments to notfiy them of their tagging and to direct them to your blog for tag instructions.


WHEW!!!

No comments: