Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Off to the Publisher!

And it's off to the presses!! This was such a fun item to design and I think you will all love it! I can't tell you what it is...but I can give you some hints!

The yarn is one of my newest favorites to design with! Spud & Chloe Sweater! And the colors are Turtle and Firefly. Don't you just love those names??? I also love reading their blog....be sure to check it out!

And I bet you are wondering where it is going....well I am happy to say that I am working with the amazing team over at Cooperative Press! This fun item will soon be found in their Fresh Designs Crochet series of books. And, by the way, this one will be in the KIDS book! Be sure to stop by their site and check out some of their other books.

OK, time to move on to the next project....have I mentioned that 2012 will be a great year for published designs for me??

No comments: