Wednesday, February 23, 2011

What I'm Working on Wednesday

Hello!! It's Wednesday again!! I've been busy this week!

An old friend of mine purchased a custom Cupcake 2010 Set for her niece and I finally got it finished and mailed yesterday. I love how it turned out!

I also had a custom order for a Snuggle Cocoon and really love this new color...it's called "Pearls".

I also promised you a photo of the awesome Greyhound statue that I received from my wonderful family for Valentine's Day....isn't he sweet!!

Well, now I'm off to create a new design for magazine publication!! Have a great day and happy crocheting!

1 comment:

CrochetBlogger said...

The cupcake stuff is so cute! The project I'm starting today is to see how ArtYarns cashmere sock yarn hooks up with a larger hook. If it works well then I'm thinking a soft cowl for me.