Wednesday, February 02, 2011

What I'm Working on Wednesday

OOOPS!! Has it really been a week since I last posted!! Geez, I'm doing really bad at this again. Guess I just have nothing really interesting to write about.

This past week I finished a prayer shawl for my church ministry and added it to the stock for someone in need. I also took one from the stock and gave it to my dear friends. A very close friend, more like family, had a motorcycle accident last week and the husband is in the hospital with a badly damaged leg. I've been taking meals o
ver for the kids, but the family is still in need of more. You can read about them, and their needs, HERE. If there is any way you can help, please do.

As for my crocheting, I started another prayer shawl and tomorrow I will be releasing a new pattern. Here is a sneak peek!

Other than that, it is really cold here....but luckily no snow. Guess I just have a happy, boring life. And I LOVE it! Have a great day!

No comments: