Wednesday, January 26, 2011

What I'm Working on Wednesday


Happy Wednesday! I hope you are all having a wonderful week!

I've been busy here. I'm currently working on a few new baby photo props to send to my friend Robin at Robin Long Photography. She is gearing up for an amazing workshop for photographers, Simply Baby. I'll be sending a Sugar Plum Hat as a door prize and I whipping up a few other goodies to send along. Planning on mailing this weekend.

I also sold a custom Valentine Hat that I need to finish.

Then yesterday I had a photo shoot with the amazing Naturally Red Photography and a beautiful new model!! Two of the items are for new patterns, the others are a couple of last minute, ready to ship, Valentine's Day items. Can't wait to share them all with you!

Lastly, I picked up a new cookbook at the library and have been trying out a bunch of new recipes. The Best 30-Minute Recipes by Cooks Illustrated is amazing!!! I HIGHLY recommend ANY recipe from Cooks Illustrated or America's Test Kitchen!!! They are all super-duper yummy!! Some take a lot of preparation, but are so worth it! Last night I made the Quick White Chicken Chili and the family devoured it!! Even my picky 8 year old!! The Thin Crust Pizza and Crunchy Potato Wedges are also a few of our favorites! All I can say is, Boy....have we been eating good lately!!!


Well, I hope you all have a wonderful week!!

1 comment:

CrochetBlogger said...

Sounds like a great busy week! I love the Valentine's outfit photo shoot. Great work.