Wednesday, January 05, 2011

What I'm Working on Wednesday

Time to start this again!! I haven't been extremely busy because of the holiday, but I have gotten some items made!

First, I just sent a new design off for magazine publication!! I'm really excited about this one! It's my updated version of an old 1955 crochet pattern that I found! I think you will all be loving this one just as much as I do! Here is a sneak peek!


I also made Mr. Cash a new sweater. I knitted it from a pattern I found so that I can practice my knitting skills. It looks really good, but stretches a lot, so it doesn't stay in place very well. But it does keep him warm and I stick it over his head and around his body when he is sleeping. I'd like to make him another one, but this time I will make a size or two smaller. Sorry...no pictures right now.

And currently on my hook is another sweater for Mr. Cash. (He doesn't like to be cold and is currently snuggled next to me on the couch with his nose buried behind my back!!) This one is crocheted from the Quick & Easy Sweater Pattern that I found on Etsy. It's gong to be blue, LOL!!

OK, I need to get off the computer and get some more work done! Have a great day!

No comments: