Wednesday, December 01, 2010

What I'm Working on Wednesday

Wow, can you believe it is December already? I can't. December is such a crazy month for me!

So, what am I working on now? I just found out that one of our church's pastors baby shower is this weekend!! She is expecting twins in January...one boy, one girl. So I am quickly whipping up some preemie hats and socks for her. I bet she will be needing them in this cold, cold weather!!

Other than that, I am making items for my Christmas tree. My husband and I decided to go with a color theme this year...shades of purple!! We picked up a bunch of in-expensive ornaments and I just started a new tree skirt. I also want to make some crocheted ornaments for the tree.

And of course I am working on crocheted gifts for everyone! Oh, and I got some FABULOUS yarn in the mail for a new magazine publication. And I mailed off another one this week! Plus I made a lot of hats for donations this week....a few for the Handmade Hats for Hospice fundraiser here in town and a few for a sweet little girl who has just lost all her hair to Cancer.


So yes, I am busy and my hook is flying!

No comments: