Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Whew!! What a Holiday!


I don't know about you, but this past week has wiped me out!! I can't wait to get back to "normal"....or whatever normalcy I can find during the month of December!!

Last week was my wonderful hubby's birthday and we surprised him with a house full of balloons and streamers when he arrived home from a business trip! He loved it...even if his cake fell and looked like a volcano erupted! But boy was it YUMMY!!

Then Thursday was Thanksgiving and we have a wonderful day full of family time. I cooked a nice meal and, for once, did not make enough food to feed an army! We are actually finished with all the leftovers now!

Over the weekend I actually put up Christmas lights on my house! First time in 10 years! My daughter loves it and I get a huge smile on my face every time I look at them shining through my window! It's going to be a great holiday! I even finished my yarn ball wreath and have it hanging on the front door.

So, December will be bringing Christmas parties, birthday parties, and lots of family time! But first I need to finish up my crochet gift list and make some new items for my tree. I hope you all had a wonderful holiday too!!

No comments: