Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Etsy Twitter Team Shop of the Week - Jusshar


I'm back to featuring some of my fellow designers on the Etsy Twitter Team! This week's shop is Jusshar!! Beth has been a great friend to me for YEARS....I'm not even sure when or where we met online...but she has helped me so much and I'm proud to call her a friend! She is one of my regular crochet pattern testers too! I'm so happy to feature her today!!

One of my favorite items in her fully-stocked knit & crochet shop is this fun red cloche with rainbow flower! My daughter would LOVE it! This week, to celebrate her feature, she is offering % off your purchase when you mention "SOTW" in your purchasing notes!

As usual, be sure to stop by the Etsy Twitter Team blog to read the whole interview with Beth! You can find her etsy shop HERE and follow her on twitter!

1 comment:

Jus Shar Designs said...

Thank you, Jennifer!

You know, I don't remember how/when we met online either. It was so long ago though. We are just kindred spirits. :-)

Being one of your pattern testers is the easiest job in the world. You were born to write patterns...clear, easy to follow, and the end result is always a winner. <3

Beth