Thursday, October 08, 2009

Specials!

Have you noticed the new item over on the left top column of my blog? It's a new promotion I'm starting called the Deal Of The Day! (DOTD) Every day (or at least most days!) I'm going to pick a new item from my shop and offer you a special deal on it! How cool is that? Today you can get this cool hat for only $10 shipped!! So check back daily too see what else you may get for a steal!!

The Etsy Twitter Team is also running a promotion today through October 11th! We are celebrating HOMECOMING!! And I am having a special promotion on my custom items!! 15% off!! But you must be following me on twitter to find out what the code is!! You can follow me here~!

And did you know that I have a Facebook Fan Page?? It's a great way to find out what the DOTD is and you may even find the Homecoming code there. Become a fan here~!

No comments: