Friday, June 12, 2009

The Living Room Afghan



So I finally figured out the afghan I will make for my new living room. I decided to use this beautiful pattern from Knit and Crochet Today, called Blushing Grannies by Michele Wilcox!

I am using Caron Simply Soft yarn. The center is Bone, the middle is Light Country Blue, and the outer edge in Country Blue.

I'm not a big fan of making squares and sewing them together, so I will be taking my time on this project!! I plan on making 6 squares at a time and then blocking them. Here is a picture of my first set blocking. While they are blocking, I will work on another small project, then back to another set of squares. We'll see how this works out, LOL!!

Wish me luck!

2 comments:

Shannon L. Fowler said...

It's looking beautiful so far!! :D

Mommy Galloway said...

They are pretty. Very nice choice.