Wednesday, April 08, 2009
My Wish List
The Eclectic Artisans Team, one of my etsy street teams, is having a blog carnival this month! We are to post about our wish list for our businesses. I had a lot of fun coming up with mine! LOL!!
1. Adobe Illustrator. How cool would it be to have this awesome program??? I could make my self-published patterns look so much more professional along with having the ability to make crochet charts!!!
2. The Knit and Crochet Show, summer 2009. Ohhhhh!!! I have wanted to go to this for the past two years and am keeping my fingers crossed for summer 2010! It would be a dream come true to physically meet some of the amazing designers and editors that I have met over the internet the last few years. And think how much more I can learn....especially at the Professional Development Day!!!
3. Flip Video Camcorder. I would love to be able to produce crochet tutorial videos!!! I already have a camcorder, but it is a good 6 years old and I can not figure out how to upload the videos onto my computer!!!! LOL!!
4. Unlimited yarns and fabrics sent to me in the mail....free of charge. Hey, I can DREAM! LOL!!
5. I would also love to have better photography equipment and the knowledge of how to use it to take amazing photographs...plus the ability to write better product descriptions.