Friday, January 30, 2009

All Gone


Well, I just sold my last extra copy of my booklet, Top-sy Turvy. I'll see what I can do to get my hands on some more copies. But I know you can get it at Amazon....see the link on the left?? I've also found it on Annie's Attic.

So, how many of you have a copy already?? Be sure to send me pictures of your finished items! I would love to showcase them on my blog and website! Wouldn't you love to see your cuties here??

Heather has requested a Sassy Stripes Sweater with the stripes done in a rainbow!! I still need to find the perfect shades of blue and green yarns, LOL!! I'll just add that to my to-do list!

Happy crocheting and have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

How many times I gotta tel ya....?
It's NOT a BOOKLET!!! It is a BOOK!!!
*sigh*
You don't give yourself enough credit!!
Love you!!
:0) Trevor

Dark Goth Gurl said...

Yeah what KraftyMommas said lol. I am waiting for my copy to come and you best believe I'll be sending some pics your way.