Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Thrifty Under $50!


I think this is the coolest thing!! The team over at You Can Make This have divided into 5 teams and recruited others to join them! Their goal is to make their gifts this year for next to nothing!! I'll definately be following and hope to get some great ideas and inspirations for my list!
And you are all probably wondering how I am progressing on my to-do Christmas gift list......so here is an update:
Ron
Heather
Mom- started and hope to finish today
Linda-finished
Anna
James
Cora
Glen
Leiliki-finished
Mikey
Trevor
Shane
Lauren
Lindsy
Mom Cirka-crocheted but still needs felted
Dad Cirka
OH....and I had to add a few more!
Ms. Langdon
Mr. Derek
Better get off the computer and get crocheting!! Have a great day!

1 comment:

Jus Shar Designs said...

With that many people, what are you doing blogging? :-)