Thursday, November 13, 2008

My Christmas To-Do List



Ok, it's getting closer!! I need to get my butt in gear and start making gifts!! I've got lots of cool crocheted projects to make for loved ones that I would LOVE to share with all of you, but since many of these people read my blog, I can't!! Or else they would know what I am making them! LOL!! But here is my list and I will mark it off as I can.

Ron
Heather
Mom
Linda-started
Anna
James
Cora
Glen
Leiliki
Mikey
Trevor
Shane
Lauren
Lindsy
Mom Cirka
Dad Cirka

Ok...who am I forgetting?? LOL!! Back to crocheting.....

2 comments:

Jus Shar Designs said...

Yeh, not seeing my name on that list. ROTF.

I know how you are feeling. I wait til' the last minute every single year. WHY? I suppose I think I am Wonder Woman and I can get everything done in like a week.

Shannon L. Fowler said...

Well, I don't see Shannon on there! LOL J/K

If I had that many people to crochet for I would have to start on December 26th to make it for Christmas the next year! hahaha You must have lightning fast crochet hands!! The recipients are sure blessed to receive your hand made items!! Way to go! :)