Monday, August 11, 2008

News from JBD!





Have you all seen the new category on my website??
FREE CROCHET PATTERNS!
Here you will be able to quickly find all your favorite Jaybird Designs patterns that I offer for FREE!! And I'm working on my latest one now! So stay tuned!
Now, I've also been busy loading new items onto my site. The first is my newest pattern, The Transitional Baby Doll Top!




This sweet pattern is at an intermediate level and great for any little girls wardrobe! Wear it alone as a halter, or over a tee as a vest! She's sure to LOVE it!


Now, for all those sweet little babies out there, I just listed two hat/mitten sets! Little Boy Blue for Boys and Pretty in Pink for girls! What a great baby shower gift these will make! They are sure to get lots of "Ohhhhh's and Awwwwww's!"

And be sure to check out all the other new items I have listed! Lots of goodies for mom's too!



I also want to add that I have just finished up the Jaybird Designs Wholesale Catalog for Fall/Winter 2008/09. If anyone who owns a boutique would like to purchase some of my designs wholesale, please contact me for a copy of the catalog!
Well, that's it for now! Be sure to check out all the great SALE items I have listed! Have a great week and Happy Crocheting!

No comments: