Friday, June 13, 2008

Tagged


I've been following this fun tagging game all around the crochet blog world. I've learned a lot about a bunch of different people that I admire!! So, since Kim couldn't think of anyone to tag....I tagged myself for her, LOL!!


What was I doing ten years ago?

I was married to my ex-husband, broke, and mountain-biking A LOT! Not to mention hating every minute of it! He was really into all the mountain biking....and spending all my money that I was making working for the post office...and like the good wife, I just went along with it! GGrrrrrr!!! What was I thinking!?!?!?! We would soon divorce in 1999.


Five things on my non-work to do list today:

1~wash the sheets

2~walk to the grocery store

3~paint Heather's nails....I promised!

4~make dinner

5~ummmm...welllll.....can't really think of anything else. It is either work related or I just don't have anything to do today, LOL!


Snacks I enjoy (in no particular order):

~rice crispie treats...prepackaged

~cheesecake

~french vanilla moolatte from DQ

~just about anything from starbucks!


Things I would do if I was a billionaire:

~Move my mom closer to me so I can see her more than once a year!

~Move dh's parents closer too.

~Help my little sis get back on her feet and out of all the "bad choices" she has made in her life

~buy lots of stuff, LOL!!


Places I have lived:

~Baden, PA

~New Brighton, PA

~Fruita, CO

~Grand Junction, CO


Jobs I have had:

~Grocery store cashier

~USPS....many positions including custodian, clerk, mailhandler

~Choice Hotels reservations phone line

~Receptionist for an accountant

~mom

~wife

~crochet designer


People I want to know more about:

Looks like I'll tag Ellen!

No comments: