Wednesday, April 16, 2008

The best birthday present ever!


OK, so I really wanted a laptop this year for my birthday, but the opportunity to buy this little vehicle jumped in our face and we couldn't pass it up!!
It is definately the biggest present I have ever gottne for my birthday!! And since my husband has the tendancy to not even get me a card, it came as a big surprise!
It's a 1998 Suzuki Sidekick. 4-door, 5-speed, and dark green. It's pretty fun to drive around and my little girl LOVES it! It's basically a big box surrounded by windows and she can see everything!
Now I don't have to wake up at 6 am anymore to take my husband to work! YIPPEE!!!! And it's great on gas too!
So, I guess my laptop will have to wait. Oh well.
And by the way, it's called.............."The Toaster!" LMAO!!!!

1 comment:

Jus Shar Designs said...

Nice present! I name my vehicles too. :-)

Recently, hubby got me a Trailblazer for our anniversary (my Suburban suddenly died). It's dark green like yours, with a deep beige interior. I named it Sarge. My Suburban was named Shaniqua.