Friday, June 22, 2007

A collaboration of friends


A long time ago, when I started out in the ebay boutique community, I belonged to a group called the Sorority. Well, needless to say, we didn't last long. But I did make some awesome friends from that adventure.


One of my favorites is Terri of sew*divine. She was recently invited to join an awesome launch with the group Persnickety called Camden Market. Although I was not invited to this launch, she wanted to collaborate on an outfit with me. She was even able to get me an invite for this special occasion. I was truely honored.


So together we came up with this amazing set design. I am offering BOTH of our designs in this one auction HERE. Well worth the look....even if it is just to look at that little cutie-pie of hers!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG!!! LOVE this skirt and hat! Beautiful!!! WTG, J and Teri, you girls rock!

Chris