So, here is my list. My camera needs new batteries, so sorry...no pics.
- Scrap blanket done in "V" stitches for my local animal shelter
- Another scrap blanket done in rows also for my local animal shelter
- Multiple crochet squares made by the Mesa Fiber Arts Guild Knitter's group that I need to edge and sew together
- a number of swatches that I have been working on for design submissions
- I was trying to KNIT a pair of socks, but ended up frogging them....twice....because they were coming out too big
Guess I need to get to work. I also have on my to-do list is a pair of earflap hats that I want to make as a Thank You gift for someone. She has twin 3 year old girls and I can't make up my mind if I want to make colorful owl hats or nubby bear hats.......hmmmm...