Wednesday, February 15, 2012

On My Hook

SO, I was just looking around at all the crochet projects I am currently working on. I think it is so funny that I actually have this many UFO's (UnFinished Projects) around my house. I'm not usually one to start a bunch of things and not finish them in a timely manner.

So, here is my list. My camera needs new batteries, so sorry...no pics.
  1. Scrap blanket done in "V" stitches for my local animal shelter
  2. Another scrap blanket done in rows also for my local animal shelter
  3. Multiple crochet squares made by the Mesa Fiber Arts Guild Knitter's group that I need to edge and sew together
  4. a number of swatches that I have been working on for design submissions
  5. I was trying to KNIT a pair of socks, but ended up frogging them....twice....because they were coming out too big

Guess I need to get to work. I also have on my to-do list is a pair of earflap hats that I want to make as a Thank You gift for someone. She has twin 3 year old girls and I can't make up my mind if I want to make colorful owl hats or nubby bear hats.......hmmmm...

No comments: