Saturday, November 12, 2011

What I'm Working On

Currently I'm whipping up some fun hats for a local charity. I did this last year and really enjoyed it and got many compliments on my hats. So now I am making up a few more to donate out of my yarn stash.

If you are in the Grand Junction, Colorado area and enjoy making hats, it would be wonderful of you to make a few to donate. If you don't make hats, at least stop by these locations to buy a few! They make great gifts and all proceeds go to an amazing charity!

It's hard to read the image, but anytime after December 3, the hats can be purchased at the following locations:
Heirlooms For Hospice at 635 Main Street
Benges Shoes at 514 Main Street
and
The Hot Tomato Cafe at 124 N. Mulberry Street in Fruita

For more info on donating, contact Suzi at
handmadehatsforhospice [at] yahoo [dot] com.

No comments: