Wednesday, May 11, 2011

What I'm Working on Wednesday


WOW! Is it really Wednesday?? My cold from last week has turned into a sinus infection and I'm still feeling icky. May need to head to the doctors soon for antibiotics. :-(

Since I've been so yucky, I haven't been doing much crocheting lately. I finished my Investing and am disappointed with how it turned out. So now I'm working on some fine-tuning to see if I can get it to fit better. Oh, and I still need to find some cool buttons for it too. But truthfully, there is nothing on my hook and I'm really not feeling like crocheting much lately. Guess I just need a break.

So, today I'll share with you a picture of my garden. Each year it keeps getting bigger and bigger!! I've been spending a lot of time working on it this year and will soon be spending more once it's time to harvest....freezing and canning, here I come!

Have a great day!

No comments: