Wednesday, April 27, 2011

What I'm Working on Wednesday


Good Morning! The weather has taken a turn for the worse here in Western Colorado and it has been cooler and rainy. Great for crocheting!

I'm still working on my "Investing" and tomorrow I will be joining the prayer shawl group at my local church again. I have a few small finishing touches to my current shawl and then I get to start a new one.

I'm patiently waiting for my next professionally published design to show up in a magazine and I think you will all LOOOOVE it!! I'm on pins and needles waiting!

And I wanted to show you a new portrait hat I made for Robin Long Photography. Not sure yet what I will be doing with it....writing the pattern? selling finished items?? hmmm.....

OK, have a great day and thanks for stopping by!

No comments: