Monday, October 18, 2010

You Asked for It!




I'm happy to say that I should have a new crochet pattern released later today (or no later than tomorrow morning!) I'm really excited about this one....you all have been asking for it for YEARS and I finally managed to get it written!! Here is a sneak peek just to tease you!

And if you want to be one of the first to know when it is available, make sure you are following me on Twitter or on my Facebook Fan page!! It will be announced there first!


________________________________________

OK...here it is! My newest pattern! Because you asked and because even big girls love cupcakes! This is a new version of the original Girls Cupcake Scarf by Jaybird Designs which now includes the hat pattern in three sizes and a smaller version of the cupcake. Professionally edited and includes special stitch instructions.


No comments: