Wednesday, October 27, 2010

What I'm Working on Wednesday


I can't believe it is Wednesday already! Geezz....and October is almost over too! What a year it's been!

OK, so I am currently wrapping up Halloween costumes!! I'll be sharing pictures probably on Friday. Heather is an adorable Dalmation Dog this year and I love how her costume turned out! And I also worked on a simple cat costume for her best friend next door. Their class party is tomorrow, so I'll be sure to take lots of pictures. For myself, I made the greatest little witch hat!! It's not a full costume, but it will be fun!

Let's see...next week I need to start another item for publication and I am also working on some new submissions. And of course I am still working on my Debra Sweater. Almost done with my second sleeve.

Time to get off my butt and get some housework done! Have a great day everyone!

No comments: