Wednesday, October 20, 2010

What I'm Working on Wednesday


Ooops! Just realized what day it was and that I forgot to post today!

Well, I'm happy to say that the three items I have been working on for publication have all been sent off to their new homes. I still need to put some finishing touches on one of the patterns, then it will be off too. I also just got some BEAUTIFUL yarns in the mail for yet another publication!! Things have been good lately!

Other than that, my sweet hubby asked me for a new hat this week....so I had to whip one up for him. Black with a white skull applique. And also on my hook is the Debra Sweater from the book "Crochet it. Love it. Wear it!" by The Crochet Dude. And this is being made for ME!!! In Red Heart Eco-Ways in Storm. Can't wait to finish that....the weather is finally getting cool enough to need it!

Next on my list are some Halloween costumes for my daughter and the neighbor. They will be pretty easy and I should be able to whip them up quickly. I'll definitely share pictures of them once they are finished.

OK, off to parent/teacher conferences! Don't forget about my Facebook fan contests and my new pattern too!

No comments: