Wednesday, October 06, 2010

What I'm Working on Wednesday

Well, a very slow week for my crochet projects. I still have the same things on my hook. Instead of working on them, we decided to do a quick remodel on our bedroom this weekend. On Saturday we gutted the room and on Sunday we painted. It is now a beautiful Cactus Green and Terracotta Red!! We also purchased a new bed....one of those rustic log ones. It's BEAUTIFUL!! Only thing is that the new mattress we purchased to go with it is one of those new tall ones....and now the top of the bed is level with my belly button!! We need a ladder to crawl into it, LOL!! But my amazing husband has a plan to fix it next weekend.

We also installed a new ceiling fan/light and will be putting up new mirrored closet doors next weekend. Now to save some money to purchase new dressers and lots of fun Southwestern decorations!! I'm thinking some black wrought iron will look stunning!

I'll be sure to post some pictures when we are done. But for now I need to get off the computer and get my housework done so I can work on those crochet projects....


OH, and check out my newest listing on etsy!

No comments: