Wednesday, September 22, 2010

What I'm Working on Wednesday



Hello again! It's Wednesday and I've had a busy week!

I'm still working on that surprise design for publication. I'm a little worried that it is not turning out like I imagined, but I'll figure it out!

Just found previews for two new designs in magazines! Be sure to check out my PUBLISHED DESIGNS tab at the top to see them! I'm happy to announce that the Half Hats are my first design in Crochet! Magazine!!!

This week I received some yummy Cascade Yarn in the mail for another design I am working on for publication. And I also got back my AWESOME photographs from Naturally Red Photography for my independently published designs!

I'm also listing some fun and ready-to-ship items in my etsy shop...so be sure to check them out! I have more to list today!

And in my free time....WHAT free time? I am reading a new book. Designing Knitwear by Deborah Newton. I'm not far into it, but am learning a lot. Or at least verifying what I have learned so far. Even though it is written about knitting, it does help with my crochet designing.

OK, more work to do! Hope you all have a great day!

No comments: