Friday, September 10, 2010

Ummmm...Hello??

Is anyone there?? I'm sorry I've neglected you for so very long. Life is crazy at times. But I am hopeful that things will be better now.

If you haven't noticed already, the old Jaybird Designs website disappeared a few months ago. My web host fell off the face of the planet and left me high and dry without a website. So over the past few weeks I made it my goal to re-design my blog and use it for my NEW website!! You can now access it directly from www.jaybirddesigns.com! I hope you all like the layout and if you have any ideas or suggestions, please let me know!! You can contact me dir
ectly at jaybird [at] acsol [dot] net.

So now what? Well....I have a bunch of independently published patterns in the works! YAY!! Some of them I am very excited about! Here is a sneak peek of one!-------->

I also have a pattern or two scheduled to come out soon in magazines and am working hard on new submissions! Hopefully I will be dominating the crochet world soon.......{evil laugh!}

I also plan on updating my blog on a more regular basis. I'm not sure I will be
able to do it daily, but I will update as often as I can!

So, enjoy your weekend and I'll be sure to post something new on Monday!

No comments: