Friday, April 16, 2010

Break Time

Hey guys!! I wanted to let you all know that I am going to be taking a break for a while. I need to take some time to focus on my family and myself. I will still be selling my patterns, but I won't be listing anything new for a while or taking any custom orders. If you would like something made from one of my patterns, please contact me and I will be happy to give you the name of some crocheters who would be happy to help you!

I do have a few more patterns in the works. A couple of new Portrait Series items and a few scheduled for publication in magazines later this year. I'll get them out when time allows.

For now, I am planning on learning a few new crochet techniques and making some items for myself and my family. Since I've lost some weight, I need new clothes!!! LOL! I have some sewn projects planned along with some crochet and knit ones.



SO, what's first??? Well, I just started a knit Fitted Top for me in Naturally Caron Spa yarn in Misty Taupe. I'll be sure to share pictures as I finish each project!


No comments: