Friday, March 05, 2010

Friday Weigh In - Week 9

Calorie Counter

MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter



Well, another week down. I didn't try very hard this week...actually I didn't try at all. Guess I'm just happy that the scale went back down instead of up!

I've had a lot going on lately in my life and "dieting and exercise" are not on the top of my priority list right now. I haven't totally given up on it, but it is not my main focus. But, I would still really like to be in a size 10 jeans by my birthday in April though, LOL!

So, I'll trudge through another week and see what happens. I really need to try harder on my exercises....heck, it's only 20-30 minutes a few days a week!! I really should be able to do that!! And as long as there is not a lot of junk food or soda in the house, I can easily control what I eat! Wish me luck and I'll let you know how next week goes.

Oh....and BTW, I FINALLY managed to get my hair cut this week! LOL!! It was only my reward from week 2 or 3! LOL!!

No comments: