Wednesday, March 03, 2010

Adopt a Designer: Deja Jetmir

Robyn Chachula, AMAZING crochet designer and author of the CrochetByFaye Blog, has started something for National Crochet Month. In this POST she tells of different ways that anyone can help support their favorite designers! It's a great read and when you have the time, I highly recommend it!

I am going to follow her lead today and tell you about a new designer I have the pleasure of mentoring thorough the CGOA's Mentoring Program.

Deja Jetmir has a wonderful collection of independently published patterns in her etsy shop: JacquiJCrochet. I've enjoyed making a number of her Plethora of Baby Booties Pattern for my charity group. The pattern is well written and easy to follow and she offers many fun options for finishing the booties to give them a unique look!


Here is a bunch of my favorite patterns that she has available in her shop! Let's show her some love and be sure to adopt a designer of your own sometime this month!


No comments: