Friday, February 05, 2010

Friday Weigh In - Week 5

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter




Another pound down this week for a total of 7. Not much more to report. Didn't exercise as much as I wanted and even though I kept my calories down, I didn't eat very healthily. Need to work on that for next week.

It's amazing how much smaller I feel. My sweet hubby is only about 120lbs soaking wet, so I always felt like Godzilla around him. Now he can actually wrap his arms all around my waist and touch the elbow of his other arm! I can't explain how good that makes me feel. :-) I will always be a little taller than him...nothing I can do about that...but now I don't feel like as much of a freak when we are together in public. Being 50-60 pounds heavier than him always made me feel that way. Now...to just keep myself around this size/weight!!

No comments: