Friday, January 22, 2010

Friday Weigh In - 3

Calorie Counter

MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter



Well, I managed to loose 1.6 lbs this week for a total of 4.2 lbs! I really close to my next goal...when I hit below 155 I will get my hair done!

I've adjusted my diet again...this time I am trying a little more calories...1350. I had such a hard time staying under 1200 and I seemed to do a little better with the added leeway. I also boosted my exercising again...shooting for about 40 minutes each time I work out with the Wii Active. I really like the workouts...but some of the lunges really kill my knees. I usually have to adjust those ones. Plus I've been working a lot more on my arms....anticipation of tank top weather!!!

I only take my measurements every other week, so nothing to report this week. But boy, do I feel smaller! Even when shaving my legs I look down and am amazed and the difference in size!! Puts a huge smile on my face!!

Have a great weekend!

No comments: