Friday, January 15, 2010

Friday Weigh In - 2

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter



Well, this week I didn't loose any weight....BUT, I did loose inches!! One whole inch on my waist and 1/2 inch on my hips!! I don't think my waist has been this tiny in 10 years! LOL!!

This week I made a slight change....I dropped my calorie intake. It was set at 1500, but I dropped down. I tried to keep it between 1200-1300. Didn't do too bad....most of the time I made it.

I also tried something new this week. I set myself a goal and reward. My goal was to burn AT LEAST 150 calories each time I worked out on the Wii Active. My reward was a bottle of sweet smelling body lotion! LOL!! Today I succeeded in achieving my goal, so I just ordered a custom made bottle of Cherry Blossom and Almond Body Lotion from Sinfully Soy Candles on Etsy....be sure to check out her shop...everything looks wonderful!



So, now I need help with a new goal and reward for next week! Any suggestions???

2 comments:

casualgal said...

Great Job Jen! I don't have any suggestions for you, if I did, I would be 15 pounds lighter!! Keep up the good work.

Anonymous said...

Good Job... You must be very focused. Keep it up and you will feel so good about yourself. Doc