Monday, December 14, 2009

December = Busy



Sorry I haven't been around much lately. December is my really busy month. I feel like I am running around like a nut!! I even managed to forget my mother-in-law's birthday!!! Uh oh!!!

We got our tree up this weekend. Ron and Heather got to make a snowman too. I have only done the tiniest bit of Christmas shopping and now we are on the last week of school and Heather came home early today with a head cold!

I have lots of gloves to finish knitting for custom orders that I hope to finish up this week...that is if the yarn has arrived yet! Plus I had another design accepted for publication!!

On that note...boy do I have a surprise for you!!! I can't wait to let the cat out of the bag!! I am so stinking excited!!!

This week I have three Christmas parties to attend and Heather's 7th Birthday! I can't believe my baby will be 7! So please forgive me for not posting much!!

No comments: