Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Name That Blanket!



Well, here it is! A sneak peek at the ski themed baby blanket. Now for what I consider the hardest part of designing....coming up with a name!! UGH!! It's always so frustrating!! And I am not a creative name maker...if it was up to me it would be called something simple and descriptive like Ripple Snowflake.

So, since I've had all my readers help since the start, it's time to help for your help again. What would YOU like this baby blanket to be called??

I can't wait to share the entire thing with you!! Soon.....

1 comment:

Dawn said...

How 'bout

*Frosted Snowflakes*

or...
*Snowy Slumberland*

or....
*Snow baby*

or....
*Blanket of Snow*???

Just a few ideas for you, Jennifer. And thanks for letting us 'be part' of your creative process! *grin*