Monday, June 08, 2009

OK, here it is!!

I know it is not 100% finished yet, but many of you can't wait to see what I've done to my living room! I still need to get some new furniture...recliner, new end table and entertainment center...but you get the idea. I did new paint, curtains-pillows-lamp shade, screen door, wood baseboards, and hung the pictures. I think I spent about $1000 for everything.



New blue wall, couch from the playroom, new photo prints, lamp on left from goodwill and I covered the lampshade and made matching pillows. I still need to crochet an afghan and matching pillow.


Wall of photos...Heather and my nieces and nephews.


I made the curtains and you can see my new screen door.


Dog bed, my antique clock, and a fun wall decal.

Well, please tell me what you think!

3 comments:

Mommy Galloway said...

I love the blue and the wall decal. Well done.

Distressing Delilah a.k.a. jenn said...

Love the blue! Nice!

Shannon L. Fowler said...

Nice!!