Wednesday, June 17, 2009
Kreativ Blogger Award
I really needed this today...thanks Dee for the wonderful award! For those of you who don't know, Dee was (SOB!) my crochet mentor through the CGOA. She has since become a great friend and advisor. And I am thrilled to be given the award from her along with other amazing people such as Vashti and Doris!
So, the rules with this award are simple:
List 7 things you love
Link back to the person who gave you the award
Pass it along to 7 other bloggers
Seven Things I LOVE
1. My wonderful husband who works harder than anyone should have to so that I can stay home with my daughter and crochet (all while complaining as little as possible!)
2. My amazing daughter who surprises me every day with her beauty, mind, and silliness!
3. The remainder of my family who all live so far away that there are days when I miss them more than words can say! But knowing that they are only a phone call away seems to help.
4. The internet for keeping this homebody connected to friends and family.
5. Yarn, fabric, beads and all other items that let me express my creativeness.
6. Good food and wine...need I explain?
7. Colorado...the sun, the mountains, the wonderful friends I've made...
OK, let's see if I can come up with 7 other bloggers to give my award to:
1. Jenn at Crafty Goodness who is an amazing artist, crocheter, and tireless leader of the Eclectic Artisians Etsy Team.
2. Cora at Inside the Life of a Pastor's Family. My aunt...but more of a sister than my own sister...amazing mom, and part of my family that I miss terribly!
3. Beth at JusShar Designs. We've been friends for a long time!
4. Trevor at Kraftymommas! We've grown a little distant since the PZB closed....and she's been going through a lot lately and not blogging much...but hopefully she will come out of hiding for this.
5. Stephanie at a Pocket Full of Buttons. I met Stephanie recently when she won a contest of mine and now I enjoy reading her blog.
6. Scarlet....another amazing crochet friend!
7. Robin at Robin's Nest. She is one of the first "boutique" friends I made and has now progressed to being the most amazing photographer!! I only wish she lived closer so she could take some pics of my family!!!