Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Sweet Sweet Babies


Who doesn't like babies!?!!?!

I just got an email from a wonderful customer who purchased one of my newborn hats from my etsy shop. Here is what she has to say:

"I just wanted to let you know that I recently purchased a little green knitted {should say crocheted!} hat with a pink bow from you. It's listed as a doll hat, but I bought it so that it would fit my baby girl when she was born.....Well,she came a little early (Thursday) which happened to be the same day the hat came-in =) So, my friend rushed it to me at the hospital, and she became the talk of the nurses!! I had people coming to my room saying "excuse me, we were told to come and see the baby with the green hat?" People would gawk at the nursery window whispering look at that little green hat!!! I handed-out all your business cards within the first night we were there. Just thought you'd like to know what a hit that hat was...."

And just look at this sweet picture that she sent!!! OMG!!! At first I thought she was a doll, not a baby!!! Thank you sooooooo much for sharing and congratulations on new baby Emilynn!

Also, March 31 must be a good day for babies!! My dear friend Kirsten of Oli*Beli and ZoeBebe had her FIFTH baby girl, Zoe!!! Check out her blog for some sweet pictures!!

And another local friend of mine, Jamie, was supposed to have her newest baby girl yesterday!! Still waiting to hear how things went and to see pictures!


I love babies!

2 comments:

sj2b said...

Oh Jen, that's lovely. Its always great to hear from customers and see how your creations look, especially, on a real baby isn't it.

Kristin said...

Oh My Gosh!! That little baby is precious, I thought she was a baby doll too! You must have just melted when you received that email! :)