Thursday, April 02, 2009

Just for Me!!


So, I decided to make something just for me!! Since my birthday this year falls on Easter Sunday and we've finally found a wonderful new home church, I decided that I needed something special to wear! I found this sweet vintage skirt patterns and some wonderful floral fabric at my local quilt shop. How pretty!! I am so happy with how the skirt turned out!!! It fits too, LOL!!!

So now I want to crochet something to go with it. I can't decide if I want a cardi/jacket or an actual sweater. Here are some of my ideas:
Cut-Away Cardi Design by Lisa Gonzalez
Lilliana Pineapple Jacket design by Carolyn Christmas Savage
China Doll by Doris Chan
Tangerine Top by Mary Jane Hall

I'm also open to suggestions, so if you know of a great pattern let me know!!

I'm also thinking that I would like to make it out of Naturally Caron Spa yarn...not sure which color yet, LOL!!

Ok, time to get back to my latest project...more on that later! Happy crocheting!

1 comment:

Wendy said...

I have been wanting to make the cutaway cardi also......BUT I think the Lilliana Pineapple Jacket it gorgeous...and would look very nice...cannot seem to find the other pattern that I have been wanting to make...and was going to share with you, maybe I will find it later and let you know....