Monday, April 13, 2009

GREAT Weekend!!





Well, we had a really nice weekend here.

On Saturday we had our home inspection for adopting a second greyhound through Colorado Greyhound Adoption. Please, like many of us, they are having financial problems, so if you could help by purchasing something or donating, it would be greatly appreciated! The inspection went well and the visitor also brought her Grey to play! The dogs had a blast in the backyard!! Hopefully we will be making the trip over the mountains within the next month to pick up or new family member!!

Also on Saturday my neighbor Michelle and I had our second "Wine Fest." We had plates of cheeses, fruits, crackers and lots.....and lots...of wine! It was a blast and we drank way too much! LOL!!

Then Sunday was Easter and my 35th Birthday. Ron made me a wonderful, but ugly, cake....and he wants you to all know that he made it from
SCRATCH! It didn't look so pretty....but it was yummy!! Tasted like a big brownie!! YUMMMM!!!

Heather and I attended church is our pretty new outfits!! I am totally in love with H's set made by my friend Chanda of Renaissance Angel Boutique! And of course I made the hat! She got tons of compliments while we were out!! After church I made a ton of food and then hung out on the couch for the rest of the day!!

As for gifts, I got a few cards and my in-laws sent me some $$.

Now it's Monday and I am back to my normal routine....cleaning and laundry. Now I just need to get off my butt and get moving! Have a great day!

No comments: